From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KDB may refer to:
- KDB, a Kernel debugger, a type of tool used for debugging the kernel for Linux and Unix
- KDB (database), a database server created by Kx Systems for real-time business applications
- Kevin De Bruyne, a Belgian international footballer, currently playing for Wolfsburg.
- KDB (FM), a radio station (93.7 MHz) licensed to Santa Barbara, California, United States
- KDB Records, a first post-Soviet vinyl label and an international music record company working in Western Europe and CIS
- State Security Committee of the Republic of Belarus
- Kansas Dental Board
- Korea Development Bank, a Korean bank specialized in corporate banking.
- number of intelligence agencies as republican departments of KGB
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KDB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.