|City of license||Estes Park, Colorado|
|First air date||August, 1967|
|Power||1,000 watts day
53 watts night
|Former callsigns||KKEP (?-1970s)
|Owner||KONA COAST RADIO, LLC|
The station was historically licensed previously with callsigns KSIR (now assigned on 1010 AM in Brush, CO) prior to KRKI, and possibly KKEP. The station went on the air as KRKI in August, 1967. On April 4, 1998, the station changed its call sign to KEZZ. On September 9, 2006, the station's call sign was changed to KEPL, on June 28, 2011, to KRBR, and on June 21, 2012, to the current KDEB.
On August 15, 2008, KEPL Radio changed to an all talk format and branded itself "Talk Radio 1470". In May, KEPL flipped to oldies from True Oldies Channel.
The station went off the air on Monday, October 17, 2011.
- "KDEB Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Laramie DX logs
- Green River DX logs
- "FCC Callsign history". Retrieved 23 August 2012.
- "KSIR Tribute Website - History". Retrieved 23 August 2012.
- "KDEB Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "KRBR Says "Good-Bye"". The Estes Park News. Retrieved 23 August 2012.
- The KSIR Tribute Web Site History Page has moved to http://ksir1470.reihl.org/history.html as of September 1, 2013. Source: KSIR Radio Tribute Web Site.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KDEB
- Radio-Locator Information on KDEB
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KDEB
|This article about a radio station in Colorado is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|