For other uses, see Kipi
KDE Image Plugin Interface (usually abbreviated to Kipi or KIPI) is an API that allows creation of application-independent image processing plugins in the KDE project.
- Acquire Images, provides tools to capture new images and saves them to the collections.
- Batch process.
- CD archiving, is a tool to back up image collections.
- Calendar, is a tool to create calendar from image collections.
- Find duplicates, is a tool to find duplicate photographs on image collections.
- Flickr export, allows the user to upload photos to the Flickr web service.
- GPS Sync.
- Gallery export, is a tool for export image collections to a remote Gallery server.
- HTML export, is a tool for exporting a set of albums to an HTML page.
- iPod export.
- JPEG loss less, is a tool to transform the images without loss in quality due to compression.
- Kamera klient, is a tool to connect the computer to a digital camera.
- MediaWiki export, is a tool to upload images on any MediaWiki installation.
- MPEG encoder, is a tool for converting a series of images into a diashow-style MPEG file.
- OpenGL Imageviewer, is a tool which lets the user perform actions such as zooming or proceeding to the next image very fast.
- Print wizard, is a tool to print images at the same time.
- RAW image converter, is a conversion tool for raw format images.
- Send images, is a tool for sending images directly by e-mail.
- Simpleviewer Export.
- Slide Show, plugin creates a full screen slideshow of the images.
- Time adjust, is a tool for adjusting image files timestamp.
- Wall paper, is a tool to put an image as the desktop background.