|Headquarters||Linz, Upper Austria, Austria|
|Key people||Gerhard Luftensteiner, Franz Höller|
|Products||KePlus R6, KePlus X6, KePol, KeWin|
|Revenue||€ 122,9 Million|
Keba AG is an Austrian company with its headquarters in Linz, that develops and produces industrial, bank, and service industrial products.
In the area (automation) there are two main fields:
- Kemro: Automation of machines and controls like injection molding machines and robots
- KeTop: mobile hand terminals for machines and robots
In the bank branch there are following business units:
- KePlus: self-service systems for bank (automated teller machines, Cash-recycling ATMs, Kiosks)
- KePol: automated parcel delivery
- KeWin: lottery terminals
Field Of Activity
In the field of industrial automation, Keba focuses on automation of machines and mobile automation. Keba develops and produces control systems and mobile terminals. In the field of automation of machines, Keba has solutions like the KemroPlast for injection molding or KemroMotion for robotic systems.
Twenty percent of the turnover are spent on research and development. That quota is the basis for new products like the KePol - paket machines, where it is possible to receive or send parcels 24/7. Seven hundred of these stations were placed Germany-wide for the Deutsche Post. Similar KEBA-manufactured systems were installed in Denmark and Austria.
For the field of bank and service automation, Keba develops and manufactures solutions for the money industry, parcel logistics and lottery companies. After several years of research a product family which can handle all bank routine transactions like deposits, payments, transfers and payment slip transactions, was created. Since 1992 Keba uses a special "recycling system", which makes it possible to create a money cycle in the machine. That means in the KePlus R6 and the KePlus X6 coins and banknotes may be given out after they were paid in.
The lottery terminals from Keba are used by the Austrian lottery, and since 2006, also by the Spanish lottery.
- Award by FFG 2008
- Best family business in Upper Austria 2008
- iF Product Design Award 2008 KePlus R6/X6
- iF Product Design Award 2007 KeTop T50
- Pegasus 2005 in gold
(business award by the newspaper Oberösterreichische Nachrichten)
- Austrian National Quality Award 2004
(large company category)
- World Mail Award 2004 in gold (category
innovation for the KePol parcel delivery system)
- Upper Austria federal state prize for Innovation 2003 in gold