- KESHER should not be confused with various U.S. synagogues incorporating the word Kesher into their names.
Its directors have included Paul Reichenbach (-1995), David Terdiman (1995-7), Rabbi Jonathan Klein (1997-2000), Rabbi Andrew Davids, Rabbi Marc Israel, and Lisa David (-2006). Nicole Rand is the current "acting director." There are two program associates and an Israeli shaliach.
KESHER works with organizations like Hillel to create Reform Jewish programs on campuses across North America. They are a member of the Israel Campus Coalition, sponsor Taglit Birthright Israel trips, and the Argentina Ambassadors trip.
KESHER also hosts a Leadership Training Seminar during the spring semester. The LTS conference and other aspects of the organization are coordinated by members of the KESHER Student Leadership Council. This council is made of 6-7 junior and senior students who apply each year for one or two terms (a school year).
 See also
- Union for Reform Judaism
- KOACH, the college outreach arm of Conservative Judaism
- KEDMA, the college outreach arm of Orthodox Judaism
- Hillel, a larger, non-denominational Jewish campus movement
- Orthodox Campus Coalition, a student group at several, mostly northeastern U.S. universities, for Orthodox Jewish students
|This article about a subject related to a Jewish organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a university or other tertiary education institution is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|