From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up KG, Kg, kG, kg, or .kg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KG, Kg, kG or kg may refer to:
- Kammergericht, the Oberlandesgericht (Provincial Appeal Court) in Berlin, Germany
- Kommanditgesellschaft, a German version of a limited partnership
- King George County, Virginia
- Kongo language (ISO 639 alpha-2)
- Kragujevac, in Serbia
- Kwansei Gakuin University, in Japan
- Kyrgyzstan (ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code)
- Kampung, Malay word for village, found in placenames
- Kampfgeschwader, a unit of command in the former German Luftwaffe
- Kampfgruppe, "KG", a flexible combat formation used by Axis forces during World War II
- Kriegsgefangener, German term for prisoner of war. During WWII, the clothes of POWs in Germany were painted with the initials KG.
- Knight of the Garter, "KG", a member of an English order of chivalry
- König, the German language word for King
- King, Kg. when following the name of a Christian saint
- Ken "KG" Cunningham, Australian radio presenter and cricketer
- Kyle "KG" Gass, American musician and one-half of Tenacious D
- Kevin Garnett, American basketball player currently with the NBA's Brooklyn Nets
- Kindergarten, the grade preceded by pre-school and followed by first grade
- KG (wrestler), Japanese professional wrestler
- kilogauss, "kG", unit of magnetic field
- kilogram, "kg", the SI base unit of mass
- Klein-Gordon equation, particles in quantum mechanics
- Kasparov's Gambit, an Electronic Arts chess videogame.
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia, designed by the Italian firm Ghia, and built by German coach builder Karmann
- Ship's center of gravity above keel
- LAI - Línea Aérea IAACA, via its IATA airline designator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.