From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up KGB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KGB is Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti, the Committee for State Security, the former Soviet intelligence agency.
KGB may also refer to:
- Knowledge Generation Bureau, a directory assistance and knowledge market company
- Koryeo Golden Box, Korean cargo delivery company
- State Security Committee of the Republic of Belarus
Entertainment and media
- KGB (bar), a Soviet-era themed bar in New York City
- KGB-FM, a radio station (101.5 FM) licensed to San Diego, California, United States
- The K.G.B., Oakland based funk-pop band
- KLSD, known as KGB-AM from 1928 to 1982, a radio station (1360 AM) licensed to San Diego, California, United States
- KGB (video game), a 1992 computer game
- Kerb-Guided Bus, a Guided bus
- Knik-Goose Bay Road, a road near the George Parks Highway in Alaska
- Kingdom of Great Britain, a sovereign state in northwest Europe in existence from 1707 to 1801
- Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, American football player
- KGB Archiver, a free, open source and cross-platform file archiver and data compression utility
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.