|City of license||Wichita, Kansas|
|Branding||Sports Radio 1410|
|Slogan||"Wichita's Sports Station"|
|First air date||1963|
|Power||5,000 watts (day)
1,000 watts (night)
|Former callsigns||KWBB (?-?)
|Affiliations||Fox Sports Radio|
|Owner||Steckline Communications Inc.|
KGSO (1410 AM) is an American broadcast radio station licensed to serve the community of Wichita, Kansas. The station is owned and operated by Steckline Communications Inc. The station was assigned current call sign "KGSO" by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on May 1, 2005.
- "Call Sign History". CDBS Public Access Database. FCC Media Bureau. May 1, 2005. Retrieved December 1, 2013.
- McCoy, Daniel (November 16, 2009). "Steckline buys Disney Radio station". Wichita Business Journal. Retrieved December 1, 2013.
- Lutz, Jeffrey (November 22, 2013). "Lemons gets back to work with B-52s". The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, KS: The McClatchy Company). Retrieved December 1, 2013.
- KGSO official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KGSO
- Radio-Locator Information on KGSO
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KGSO
|This article about a radio station in Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|