Co-Occurrence Network of Words
|Stable release||2.Beta.30 / March 27, 2013|
|Available in||English and Japanese|
KH Coder is free software for content analysis, text mining or corpus linguistics. It can handle Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish language data. Just input raw texts and you can utilize searching and statistical analysis functionalities like KWIC, Collocation Statistics, Co-occurrence networks, Self-organizing map, Multidimensional scaling, Cluster analysis and Correspondence analysis.
Currently there are almost 500 scholarly publications using this software. KH Coder is used for analysis of blogs, collected sayings of significant personnel, reports from Government agency, responses to open-ended questions in surveys, etc.
- Sasaki, K. & Nishii, K. 2012 "Study of Blog Mining for Examination of Tourist Travel Behavior in Japan," Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2285: 119-125
- Onishi, H. & Manchanda, P. 2012 "Marketing Activity, Blogging and Sales," International Journal of Research in Marketing, 29(3): 221-234
- Ding, Xiaojun (2013) "A Text Mining Approach to Studying Matsushita's Management Thought" in Proceedings of The Fifth International Conference on Information, Process, and Knowledge Management, 36-39 (Nice, France: 2/25)
- Nieda, K. & Tanaka Y. (2012) "What are Potential Barriers to Prohibit Cross Border University-Industry Collaboration between India and Japan?," in Proceedings of PICMET '12: Technology Management for Emerging Technologies, 1805-1817
- Higuchi, K. (2012) "'The Internet' in Newspaper Articles and People's Minds: A Corpus-Based Exploratory Approach to Social Consciousness in Japan" in Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Corpus Linguistics, 115-116 (Jaen, Spain: 3/22)
- Ishii, N., Suzuki, Y., Fujii, T. & Fujiyoshi, H. (2013) "Development and Evaluation of Question Templates for Text Mining" Gaol, F. L. ed. Recent Progress in Data Engineering and Internet Technology, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 469-474 ISBN 978-3642288067
- The list of scholarly publications using KH Coder