From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Anchorage, Alaska TV station that held the call sign KIMO on channel 13 until January 2011, see KYUR.
|City of license||Townsend, Montana|
|Broadcast area||Helena, Montana
Great Falls, Montana
|Branding||The Mighty Mo|
|Slogan||Mo Country, Mo Fun|
|Frequency||107.3 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
|Translator(s)||104.5 K283BP (Helena, relays HD4)
107.5 K298BL (Great Falls, relays HD2)
|First air date||2002 (as KINX)|
HD2: Country "Mighty Mo Great Falls"
HD3: Sports "ESPN Montana"
HD4: Classic Country "Mo Legends"
|Former callsigns||KINX (2001-2011)
|Owner||The Montana Radio Company, LLC|
Listen Live (HD2)
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KIMO
- Radio-Locator information on KIMO
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KIMO
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K283BP
- Radio-Locator information on K283BP
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K298BL
- Radio-Locator information on K298BL
|This article about a radio station in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|