From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the radio station in Yakima, Washington known as KIT-FM from 1968-1979, see KATS.
|City of license||Naches, Washington|
|Broadcast area||Yakima, Washington|
|Branding||News Talk 1280 AM/99.3 FM KIT|
|First air date||2000 (as KREW-FM)|
|HAAT||274 meters (899 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KBMU (5/10/1999-5/26/1999, CP)
(Townsquare Media Yakima License, LLC)
On February 17, 2012 KQMY changed their call letters to KIT-FM.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Winter 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-15.
- "KIT-FM Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2010-02-15.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KIT-FM
- Radio-Locator information on KIT
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KIT
|This article about a radio station in the U.S. state of Washington is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|