From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from KIT (disambiguation))
KIT is an acronym that may refer to:
- KIT (AM), a radio station, broadcasting at 1280 AM, from Yakima, Washington
- KIT-FM, a radio station, broadcasting at 99.3 FM, from Naches, Washington
Companies and organisations
- Kanazawa Institute of Technology, a Japanese technology and engineering college
- Kanpur Institute of Technology, an engineering college in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, a German research university
- Kingston Interactive Television, a digital television service formerly provided by Kingston Communications
- Koninklijk Instituut voor de Tropen, the Dutch Royal Tropical Institute
- Kunst im Tunnel, a museum of contemporary art in Düsseldorf
- Kyoto Institute of Technology, a Japanese technology and engineering college
- Kumoh National Institute of Technology, a South Korean research university
- Kernel for Intelligent Communication Terminals (KIT), a communications protocol for the German Bildschirmtext videotex system
- "KIT", a song by Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
- All pages beginning with "KIT"
- All pages with titles containing "KIT"
- KITS, FM radio station
- KITT, two fictional characters from the adventure TV series Knight Rider
- Kit (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KIT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.