From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KJ or kJ or other capitalisations may refer to:
- K. J. Yesudas, a musician-singer from Kerala, India
- Kay-Jay Harris, an American football player
- K. J. Hippensteel, an American tennis player
- KJ-52, a Christian rapper
- Kevin Johnson (born 1966), American basketball player and politician
- Kilojoule (kJ), an International System of Units unit of energy equal to 1000 joules
- KJ, IATA code for British Mediterranean Airways
- KJ, model code for Jeep Liberty
- Karaoke jockey, a disk jockey who specializes in running karaoke performances
- Nickname for Kiryas Joel, a village in Monroe, Orange County, New York, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.