|City of license||Canyon City, Oregon|
|Broadcast area||John Day, Oregon|
|First air date||1996|
|HAAT||416 meters (1,365 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||John DaY|
|Former callsigns||KAJC (1994-1996)|
|Owner||Blue Mountain Broadcasting Company, Inc.|
|Sister stations||KJDY (AM)|
The Blue Mountain Broadcasting Company received the original construction permit for this station from the Federal Communications Commission on September 28, 1994. The new station was assigned the KAJC call sign by the FCC on September 28, 1994. The station was assigned new call sign KJDY-FM by the FCC on May 10, 1996. KJDY-FM received its license to cover from the FCC on September 22, 1999.
KJDY-FM programming is also carried on a broadcast translator station to extend or improve the coverage area of the station.
|City of license||ERP
|K229AX||93.7 FM||John Day, Oregon||220||D||FCC|
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved June 3, 2009.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved June 3, 2009.
- "Stations: Oregon". AfterMidnite and the Blair Garner Show. Retrieved June 3, 2009.[dead link]
- "Application Search Details (BPH-19930401MA)". FCC Media Bureau. September 28, 1994.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-19961101KA)". FCC Media Bureau. September 22, 1999.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KJDY
- Radio-Locator information on KJDY
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KJDY
|This article about a radio station in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|