|City of license||Omaha, Nebraska|
|Broadcast area||Omaha, Nebraska|
|Branding||Classic Rock CD105.9|
|Slogan||Omaha's Only Classic Rock|
|Frequency||105.9 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
|First air date||1991|
|Audience share||3.2, #12 (Fa'07, R&R)|
|Former callsigns||KUKF (1990-1990)
|Owner||Journal Broadcast Group
(sale to The E.W. Scripps Company pending)
(Journal Broadcast Corporation)
|Sister stations||KEZO-FM, KMTV-TV, KQCH, KSRZ, KXSP|
Journal Communications and The E.W. Scripps Company announced on July 30, 2014 that the two companies would merge to create a new broadcast company under the E.W. Scripps Company name that will own the two companies' broadcast properties, including KKCD. The transaction is slated to be completed in 2015, pending shareholder and regulatory approvals.
- "Omaha Market Ratings". Radio and Records.
- "KKCD Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "KKCD Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "E.W. Scripps, Journal Merging Broadcast Ops". TVNewsCheck. July 30, 2014. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KKCD
- Radio-Locator information on KKCD
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KKCD
|This article about a radio station in Nebraska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|