|City of license||Bryant, Arkansas|
|Broadcast area||Little Rock metropolitan area|
|Branding||93.3 The Fish|
|First air date||1989 (as KBOK-FM)|
|Former callsigns||KBOK-FM (1988-1998)
|Owner||Crain Media Group, LLC (57%)
New Lion Media Group (43%)
(Operated by Salem Media Group under LMA; full acquisition pending)
(Capitol City Broadcasting, LLC)
|Sister stations||KDIS-FM, KHTE-FM|
KKSP (93.3 FM) is a commercial radio station licensed in Bryant, Arkansas, broadcasting to the Little Rock, Arkansas, area. KKSP airs a contemporary Christian format branded as "93.3 The Fish". The station's studios are located in West Little Rock, and the transmitter tower is located on Shinall Mountain, near the Chenal Valley neighborhood of Little Rock.
On December 27, 2011 KKSP changed their format from rock to talk, branded as "Fresh Talk 93.3".
On January 10, 2013 KKSP changed their format to sports, branded as "93.3 The Source". On November 14, 2014 KKSP rebranded as "93.3 The Jock".
On April 2, 2015, upon Salem Communications assuming the commercial operations of 93.3 and KHTE, KKSP changed their format to contemporary Christian, branded as "93.3 The Fish". On April 3, Capitol City filed an application to sell KKSP to Salem's South Texas Broadcasting, Inc.
- Ownership Report for Commercial Broadcast Stations - FCC
- KKSP Little Rock Relaunches as The Jock
- Salem Debuts Little Rock's Answer and Fish
- Application for Consent to Assignment of Broadcast Station Construction Permit or License - FCC
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KKSP
- Radio-Locator information on KKSP
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KKSP
|This article about a radio station in Arkansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|