From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KLD may refer to:
- High Council of Justice (Albania), commonly abrievated as KLD
- Kernel Loadable Module, the term used for Loadable kernel modules in FreeBSD
- Kon Live Distribution, R&B hiphop label
- Kongres Liberalno-Demokratyczny, Polish political party
- Kullback–Leibler divergence, mathematical term for the difference between probability distributions
- KLD, ISO 639-3 language code for Gamilaraay language
- KLD, English National Rail station code for Kildale railway station
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.