From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from KLO)
|Look up Klo or klo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Klo may refer to:
- Kelowna Land Orchard Company, or the eponymous K.L.O. Road in Kelowna, BC
- a fictional planet in the Transformers franchise; see List of Transformers planets
- Lhoba people, also known as "Klo", tribespeople living in Southeastern Tibet
KLO may refer to:
- Kalibo International Airport, an airport that serves the general area of Kalibo, the capital of the province of Aklan in the Philippines by IATA Code
- Karabakh Liberation Organization (Azerbaijani: Qarabağ Azadlıq Təşkilatı (QAT)), an Azerbaijani organization created in Baku, Azerbaijan with objective of "liberation of Nagorno-Karabakh"
- KLO (AM), a radio station (1430 AM) licensed to serve Ogden, Utah, United States
- KLO-FM, a radio station (103.1 FM) licensed to serve Coalville, Utah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.