|City of license||Butler, Missouri|
|Slogan||"Today's Hottest Country Music"|
|First air date||May 11, 1962|
|Power||500 watts (day-only)|
|Affiliations||Citadel Media, ABC News|
|Owner||Bates County Broadcasting Company|
|Sister stations||KMOE (92.1 FM)|
KMAM (1530 AM, "The Bullet") is an American radio station licensed to serve the community of Butler, Missouri. The station's broadcast license is held by Bates County Broadcasting Company. KMAM has been owned and operated by members of the Thornton family since it was founded in 1962.
KMAM is a "daytimer", licensed to operate only from local sunrise to local sunset to protect radio stations KFBK in Sacramento, California, and WCKY in Cincinnati, Ohio from skywave interference. The station was assigned the call sign "KMAM" by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
KMAM broadcasts a full service country music format, including programming from Citadel Media, in simulcast with sister station KMOE (92.1 FM). In addition to its music programming, KMAM airs local news, farm and market reports, ABC News Radio, a daily obituary report, and a tradio program called Swap Shop. Sunday programming includes Gospel music, local church services, Gun Talk Radio, plus news and sports updates.
- "Directory of AM and FM Radio Stations in the United States and Canada". Broadcasting Yearbook 1975. Washington, DC: Broadcasting Publications, Inc. 1975. p. C-108.
- "About KMOE 92.1 FM and KMAM 1530 AM". Bates County Broadcasting Company. Retrieved February 2, 2012.
- "AM Station Classes: Clear, Regional, and Local Channels". Federal Communications Commission, Audio Division. Retrieved February 2, 2012.
- "Call Sign History". CDBS Public Access Database. FCC Media Bureau. Retrieved February 2, 2012.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved February 2, 2012.
- "Programming". Bates County Broadcasting Company. Retrieved February 2, 2012.
- KMAM official website
- Facebook Page
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KMAM
- Radio-Locator Information on KMAM
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KMAM