|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
KMLDonkey is a graphical frontend for MLDonkey, a powerful P2P file sharing tool, designed for the KDE desktop.
Some of its key features are:
- Can access mldonkey from local or remote host
- Can send .torrent files also to remote mldonkey
- Can store multiple mldonkey core access information and switch on the fly between them
- Runs wherever KDE software runs 
- Can handle multiple threads simultaneously 
- Can handle bandwidth used by mldonkey
- Can handle several security options 
KMLDonkey 2.0.7 is released together with KDE Software Compilation 4 within the extragear-tarball.