From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KMS may refer to:
- National Survey and Cadastre of Denmark, or Kort & Matrikelstyrelsen
- Krueger Middle School, a school in San Antonio, Texas
- Kemper Military School, a defunct military academy in Boonville, Missouri
- Kealing Middle School, a magnet program in Austin, Texas
- Keaau Middle School, a school in Keaau, Hawaii
- Knowledge Management System
- Kernel mode-setting, setting up screen mode and resolution in operating system kernels
- KMS (hypertext), the Knowledge Management System hypertext system
- Kaspersky Mobile Security
- Key Management Solution, a technological solution to generate, distribute and manage cryptographic keys
- Key Management Service, a Microsoft technology
- Kerio MailServer
- kms, an improper symbol for kilometres, which should be km
- All pages beginning with "Kms"
- All pages with titles containing "Kms"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.