|City of license||Farmington, New Mexico|
|Broadcast area||Four Corners area|
|Branding||The Navajo Station|
|Power||5,000 watts day
163 watts night
|Owner||Basin Broadcasting Co.|
KNDN (960 AM) is a radio station broadcasting in Navajo; it is one of three stations of this kind in the world. Licensed to Farmington, New Mexico, USA, the station serves the Four Corners area. The station is currently owned by Basin Broadcasting Co.
- Kane, Jenny (2013-01-28). "Watching the ancient Navajo language develop in a modern culture". Carlsbad Current-Argus. Retrieved 2013-01-31.
- "KNDN Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KNDN
- Radio-Locator Information on KNDN
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KNDN
|This article about a radio station in New Mexico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|