From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KOC is an abbreviation that can mean:
- Kings of Convenience, a Norwegian indie musical group.
- Knights of Columbus, a Roman Catholic fraternal organization.
- Kodiak College, a college located in Kodiak, Alaska.
- Kuwait Oil Co., one of the biggest oil companies in the world.
- Korean Olympic Committee - represents South Korea in handling international affairs related to the Olympic Movement.
- Knights of Cydonia, a song by the British band Muse.
- Kingdom of Comfort, a Delirious? album.
- Kingdoms of Camelot, an online game by Kabam
- Koc: Soil Organic Carbon-Water Partitioning Coefficient: the ratio of the adsorbed organic analyte to the dissolved.
- Koç, a Turkish name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.