|City of license||Rochester, Minnesota|
|Branding||1520 The Ticket|
|First air date||1959|
|Power||10,000 watts day
10,000 watts critical hours
800 watts night
(day and critical hours)|
|Affiliations||CBS Sports Radio|
(Townsquare Media Rochester License, LLC)
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Townsquare would acquire 53 Cumulus Media stations, including KOLM, for $238 million. The deal is part of Cumulus' acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare and Dial Global are both controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- KOLM official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KOLM
- Radio-Locator Information on KOLM
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KOLM
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|