|City of license||Anamosa, Iowa|
|Broadcast area||Cedar Rapids, Iowa|
|First air date||February 14, 2008|
|HAAT||100 meters (330 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KKSY (2007–2012)
|Affiliations||Fox News Radio
Iowa Hawkeyes Radio Network
|Owner||Clear Channel Communications
(Citicasters Licenses, Inc.)
|Sister stations||KKRQ, KKSY-FM, KMJM, KXIC, WMT|
The station officially signed on as KKSY on February 14, 2008 with a country music format.
Clear Channel began simulcasting KKSY's programming on WMT-FM (96.5 FM) on December 27, 2011. The programming moved to 96.5 FM exclusively on January 2, 2012 (with the KKSY-FM call letters following a few weeks later), and 95.7 FM began simulcasting the news/talk programming of sister station WMT, eventually changing call letters to KWMG. On March 1, 2013, KWMG changed their call letters to the current KOSY-FM.
- DeWitte, Dave (December 27, 2011). "Mix 96.5 Becomes History as Clear Channel Opts for Country Format". KCRG-TV9. Retrieved December 27, 2011.
- "WMT Shares KKSY's Country Format". All Access. December 27, 2011. Retrieved December 27, 2011.
- "Northpine.com". http://www.northpine.com/broadcast/index.html. January 2, 2012.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KOSY
- Radio-Locator information on KOSY
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KOSY
|This article about a radio station in Iowa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|