From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KP may refer to:
Groups and organizations
- Kaiser Permanente, a U.S. health maintenance organization
- KP Snacks, a United Kingdom food manufacturer
- Kings Point, the US Merchant Marine Academy
- .kp, the Internet domain name for North Korea
- Keratosis pilaris, a human genetic disorder, also known as "chicken skin"
- Kilogram-force ("kilopond"), a unit measure of force
- Kilopascal (kP), a unit of pressure
- Kilopixel (1,000 pixels), a measure of image resolution
- Kp (digraph)
- Kp index, a measure of the global average geomagnetic potential
- Kripke-Platek set theory, a mathematical axiom system
- A nickname of English radio producer and personality Karl Pilkington
- A nickname of English cricketer Kevin Pietersen
- KP, recording released by Kyle Patrick
- KP duty "kitchen police" or "kitchen patrol", U.S. military slang for mess-hall duties
- Knight of the Order of St. Patrick (postnomial KP)
- KP-bil, or Terrängbil m/42 KP, a Swedish armoured vehicle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.