|City of license||Tucson, Arizona|
|Broadcast area||Pascua Yaqui Reservation|
|First air date||September 12, 2005|
|HAAT||20.6 meters (68 feet)|
|Callsign meaning||Pascua Yaqui Tribe|
|Owner||Pascua Yaqui Tribe|
KPYT-LP (100.3 FM, "Yoeme Radio") is a radio station licensed to serve Tucson, Arizona. The station is owned by the Pascua Yaqui Tribe. It airs a Variety format and serves the Pascua Yaqui Reservation. The station is an affiliate of Native Public Media. Hector Youtsey is the manager and director of KPYT-LP.
- "LPFM Arizona". LPFM Database. Retrieved 2008-06-22.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Station Directory". Native Public Media. Retrieved 2008-06-02.
- "Low Power FM Organizers Descend on Washington, DC!". Prometheus Radio Project. Retrieved 2008-06-02.[dead link]
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- KPYT-LP page on Pascua Yaqui Government website
- The Official Website of the Pascua Yaqui Government
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KPYT-LP
- Radio-Locator information on KPYT-LP
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KPYT
- KPYT-LP service area per the FCC database
|This article about a radio station in Arizona is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|