|City of license||Evergreen, Montana|
|Broadcast area||Kalispell, Montana
and The Flathead
|Branding||"1340 The Lounge"|
|Slogan||"Music with Style"|
|First air date||2008|
|Power||1,000 watts (day)
670 watts (night)
|Affiliations||America's Best Music (Dial Global)|
|Owner||Anderson Radio Broadcasting, Inc.|
|Sister stations||KERR, KIBG, KKMT, KQRK|
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on January 26, 2006. The new station was assigned the call letters KQJZ by the FCC on April 26, 2006.
In November 2006, permit holder Advance Acquisition, Inc., reached an agreement to sell this still-under construction station to Anderson Radio Broadcasting, Inc., for a reported sale price of $200,000. The deal was approved by the FCC on January 12, 2007, and after a series of extensions the transaction was consummated on February 29, 2008. KQJZ received its license to cover from the FCC on December 4, 2008.
|City of license||ERP
|K278BI||103.5 FM||Kalispell, Montana||70||D||FCC|
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Application Search Details (BNP-20040128AFT)". FCC Media Bureau. January 26, 2006.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Deals - 2007-01-27". Broadcasting & Cable. January 28, 2007.
- "Application Search Details (BAP-20061128AKJ)". FCC Media Bureau. February 29, 2008.
- "Application Search Details (BL-20081107AEU)". FCC Media Bureau. December 4, 2008.
- 1340 The Lounge Online
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KQJZ
- Radio-Locator Information on KQJZ
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KQJZ