|City of license||Pecan Grove, Texas|
|Broadcast area||Greater Houston|
|Branding||Radio Saigon Houston|
|First air date||1986|
|Power||5,000 Watts daytime
10 Watts nighttime
(Bustos Media Holdings)
KREH (branded as Radio Saigon Houston) AM is an Asian language radio station with its studios in Chinatown and in the International District in Houston, Texas. It is broadcast on frequency 900 kHz and operates from sunrise to sunset under ownership of Bustos Media. It is one of only two Asian stations serving the Greater Houston area.
- "Contact Us." KREH. Retrieved on June 27, 2010.
- "International District Boundaries." International District. Retrieved on May 2, 2010.
- Rodriguez, Lori. "Opinions vary over naming the growing Asian community on Houston's southwest side." (Archive). Alternate version without Chinatown map: "DIVERSITY DEBATE / Chinatown outgrowing name / Opinions vary over naming the growing Asian community on Houston's southwest side." Houston Chronicle. Wednesday May 9, 2007. A1.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KREH
- Radio-Locator Information on KREH
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KREH
- Radio Saigon Houston Official Site
- Voice of Vietnam Radio Site
|This article about a radio station in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|