|City of license||Owatonna, Minnesota|
|Branding||"Kat Kountry 105"|
(Townsquare Media Faribault License, LLC)
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Townsquare Media would acquire 53 Cumulus Media stations, including KRFO-FM, for $238 million. The deal is part of Cumulus' acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare and Dial Global are both controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- KRFO-FM fcc.gov. Accessed January 15, 2013
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- KRFO's official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KRFO
- Radio-Locator information on KRFO
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KRFO
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|