|City of license||Wheatland, Wyoming|
|Former callsigns||KKHI (2008)
|Owner||Lorenz E. Proietti|
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on December 29, 2006. The new station was assigned the call sign KKHI by the FCC on February 7, 2008. On July 3, 2008, the station changed its call sign to KMQS. The station's revised construction permit was scheduled to expire on December 29, 2009. The station's license to cover was issued on December 30, 2009.
On June 21, 2012, the station changed its call sign to the current KRKU.
On February 24, 2014, KRKU's owner surrendered the station's license to the FCC, who subsequently cancelled the license on February 26, 2014.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved October 8, 2009.
- "KRKU Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "KRKU Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Application Search Details (BNPH-20060309ACX)". FCC Media Bureau. December 29, 2006.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KRKU
- Radio-Locator information on KRKU
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KRKU
|This article about a radio station in Wyoming is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|