|City of license||Hodge, Louisiana|
|Owner||William W. Brown|
KRLQ (94.1 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a classic country music format. Licensed to Hodge, Louisiana, USA, the station serves Ruston, Jackson Parish, and surrounding areas. The station is currently owned by William W. Brown as sole owner.
KRLQ's frequency and ability to build a station was won by William Brown in FCC auction 62 held in 2006. The station became licensed in late 2007.
The station's power was upgraded from 35,000 watts to 47,000 watts as of February 8, 2008.
Station antenna is an Electronics Research Inc. LPX-10C 10-bay full wavelength spaced providing 5.680 db of gain. There is 272 feet (83 m) of Andrew 1 5⁄8-inch (41 mm) air dielectric hardline running from the transmitter to the antenna, with the transmitter broadcasting at 9,382 watts to equal 47,000 watts out of the antenna. 
- "KRLQ-FM Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Saints Radio Network Stations". New Orleans Saints. Retrieved February 25, 2009.
- "FCC winning bid list for auction 62". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "KRLQ Technical specifications". FCC application for KRLQ 47kw license.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KRLQ
- Radio-Locator information on KRLQ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KRLQ
|This article about a radio station in Louisiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|