From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City of license||Los Gatos, California|
|Broadcast area||San Jose/Oakland/San Francisco, California|
|Slogan||San Jose's Hot Country|
|First air date||July 9, 1966 (as KLGS)|
|Callsign meaning||K Rolled Throughout Yield|
|Former callsigns||KLGS (1966-1969)
KRTY is a commercial radio station located in San Jose, California, and broadcasting to the greater San Francisco Bay Area, from San Jose to Marin County, on 95.3 FM. KRTY airs a country music format.
- 95.3 FM from 12th St in Gilroy, up to SFO. Up 280 to Woodside, Up 680 to the Sunol Grade. Over the hill to parts of Santa Cruz. Up 880 into parts of Oakland.
- Stream from the official site listed below on your computer.
- Stream from the iPhone app or browser. From an Android phone or newer Blackberry phone.
- Stream from within iTunes on your computer.
- Comcast channel 970 in the Bay Area.
- http://krty.com/pages/4159098.php KRTY. "Contact Us," (retrieved on April 18th, 2009).
- Official Website (you can stream from the site).
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KRTY
- Radio-Locator information on KRTY
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KRTY