From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City of license||Brookings, South Dakota|
|Branding||New Rock 90.7|
|Slogan||"The next generation of rock"|
|First air date||May 14, 1993|
|Format||College; Modern rock|
|HAAT||38 meters (125 feet)|
|Owner||South Dakota State University|
History of call letters
The call letters KSDJ were previously assigned to an AM station in San Diego, California. It began broadcasting in 1946 and was owned by the San Diego Journal newspaper.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "John A. Kennedy Acquires 51% Control of 'San Diego Journal and Its KSDJ" (PDF). Broadcasting. October 13, 1947. Retrieved 14 October 2014.
- KSDJ official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KSDJ
- Radio-Locator information on KSDJ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KSDJ
|This article about a radio station in South Dakota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|