From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City of license||Seward, Alaska|
|Broadcast area||South Central Alaska|
|Slogan||"Seward's New Phoenix"|
|Power||1,000 watts (unlimited)|
|Former callsigns||KIBH (1948-1969)
|Owner||Seward Media Partners, LLC|
Under a previous owner, the station simulcasted with KYSC in Fairbanks for several years.
- Mitchell, Elaine, ed. (1973). Alaska Blue Book (1973 ed.). Juneau: Alaska Department of Education, Division of State Libraries. p. 136.
- Burnett, Robert M., ed. (1977). Alaska Blue Book (1977 ed.). Juneau: Alaska Department of Education, Division of State Libraries. p. 175.
- "Call Sign History". CDBS Public Access Database. =FCC Media Bureau. Retrieved December 9, 2011.
- "Fall 2011 Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved December 9, 2011.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KSEW
- Radio-Locator Information on KSEW
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KSEW
|This article about a radio station in Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|