|City of license||Seymour, Texas|
|Broadcast area||Wichita Falls, Texas|
|First air date||1951|
|Power||1,000 watts (unlimited)|
|Owner||Mark V. Aulabaugh|
KSEY broadcasts a sports talk format to the greater Wichita Falls, Texas, area. The station was the flagship station for the syndicated The Show with John Clay and Greggo hosted by John Clay Wolfe and Greg "Greggo" Williams. That show ended in February 2010 when Williams and Wolfe were unable to come to financial terms.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved December 29, 2009.
- Whitt, Richie (December 29, 2009). "Where's Greggo? In Wichita Falls. Sorta.". Sportatorium (Dallas Observer). Retrieved December 29, 2009.
- Wilonsky, Robert (March 2, 2010). "Do You Like This Gig? Apparently Not, As Greggo Ditches Yet Another Radio Show.". Unfair Park (Dallas Observer). Retrieved March 2, 2010.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved December 29, 2009.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KSEY
- Radio-Locator Information on KSEY
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KSEY
|This article about a radio station in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|