|City of license||Jackson, Wyoming|
|Branding||1340 All Country|
|Owner||Rich Broadcasting, LLC
(RP Broadcasting LS, LLC)
|Sister stations||KJAX, KMTN, KZJH|
KSGT (1340 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a sports format. Licensed to Jackson, Wyoming, USA, the station is currently owned by Rich Broadcasting, LLC, through licensee RP Broadcasting LS, LLC, and features programing from ESPN Radio.
In March 2007, Denver-based Blue Point Media announced that it was set to merge with KSGT owner Chaparral Broadcasting Inc. Chaparral Broadcasting also owned three other radio stations in Wyoming as well as three stations in Idaho.
Chaparral sold KSGT and seven other stations to Rich Broadcasting for $3.7 million; the transaction was consummated on April 1, 2013.
- "KSGT Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Zarkos, Jody (2007-03-09). "Chaparral set to merge with Denver company; Blue Point Media buying stations throughout West". Idaho Mountain Express.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KSGT
- Radio-Locator Information on KSGT
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KSGT
|This article about a radio station in Wyoming is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|