|City of license||San Jose, California|
|Broadcast area||San Francisco Bay Area|
|Slogan||Radio in Your Language|
|Power||10,000 watts day
5,000 watts night
|Sister stations||KEST, KIQI
Also part of the Multicultural Broadcasting Cluster: TV Station KCNS
KSJX (1500 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a Vietnamese format. Licensed to San Jose, California, the station serves the San Francisco Bay Area. The station is currently owned by Multicultural Radio Broadcasting Licensee, LLC.
On October 10, 2010, a fire started in vegetation near the building where KSJX is based. It soon engulfed the radio station, destroying it, and also took out KZSF, a Mexican language radio station that is based at the same transmitter. The fire also caused the evacuation of a Kellogg's factory nearby.
- "KSJX Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2010-07-18.
- "Saturday fire takes San Jose's KSJX (1500) and KZSF (1370) off the air". Radio-Info.com. October 10, 2010.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KSJX
- Radio-Locator Information on KSJX
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KSJX
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|