|City of license||Ridgway, Colorado|
|Broadcast area||Montrose, Colorado|
|First air date||2002|
|HAAT||480 meters (1,570 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KBNG (1999-2012)|
|Owner||Cherry Creek Radio
(CCR-Montrose IV, LLC)
|Sister stations||KKXK, KUBC|
|Webcast||Listen Live (sports only)|
KSNN (103.7 FM, "Sunny 103") is a radio station licensed to serve Ridgway, Colorado, USA. The station, established in 2002, is currently owned by Cherry Creek Radio and the broadcast license is held by CCR-Montrose IV, LLC.
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on March 24, 1999. The new station was assigned the KBNG call sign by the FCC on May 10, 1999. KBNG received its license to cover from the FCC on August 19, 2002.
In December 2002, Idaho Broadcasting Consortium, Inc., reached an agreement to sell this station to the Woodland Communications Corporation for $300,000. The deal was approved by the FCC on January 23, 2003, and the transaction was consummated on March 11, 2003.
In July 2004, Woodland Communications Corporation reached an agreement to sell this station to Cherry Creek Radio through their CCR-Montrose IV, LLC, subsidiary as part of a three-station deal valued at a reported $2.65 million. The deal was approved by the FCC on August 19, 2004, and the transaction was consummated on October 5, 2004.
On May 16, 2012, the station changed its call sign to the current KSNN. On May 17, 2012, KSNN changed their format to soft AC, branded as "Sunny 103".
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved July 3, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BPH-19971126MD)". FCC Media Bureau. March 24, 1999.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved July 3, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-20020321AAS)". FCC Media Bureau. August 19, 2002.
- "Changing Hands - 2002-12-16". Broadcasting & Cable. December 15, 2002.
- "Application Search Details (BALH-20021202AAH)". FCC Media Bureau. March 11, 2003.
- "Changing Hands - 2004-07-19". Broadcasting & Cable. July 18, 2004.
- Kreck, Dick (October 4, 2004). "Cherry Creek Radio loves to pick small fruit". Denver Post. p. F-02. Retrieved July 3, 2009. "CCR quietly mines the hinterlands, picking up small-market stations by the handful. On Tuesday, it adds KKXK-FM, KUBC-AM and KBNG-FM in Montrose to its stable, giving it 32 stations in 12 Western markets."
- "Application Search Details (BAL-20040709ADB)". FCC Media Bureau. October 5, 2004.
- KSNN official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KSNN
- Radio-Locator information on KSNN
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KSNN