|City of license||Morgan Hill, California|
|Broadcast area||San Jose/Oakland/San Francisco, California|
|Translator(s)||103.3 K277BN (San Martin)|
|Language(s)||Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Vietnamese|
|Owner||Coyote Communications, Inc.|
|Website||ksqq.com Sound of Hope|
KSQQ (96.1 FM) is a world ethnic radio station broadcasting in the Portuguese, Chinese, and Vietnamese languages. Licensed to Morgan Hill, California, USA with a translator, K277BN in San Martin, California, it serves the greater San Francisco Bay Area from North Santa Clara County to Marin County.
The station is affiliated by Singtao Chinese Radio in Mandarin, Sound of Hope Radio Network, SVC Media and Independent.
As Sunol grade is reached, KYMX, an adult contemporary station from the Central Valley cuts off KSQQ's signal almost completely. The signal has difficulty reaching the Tri-Valley area because of rough terrain. The station is currently owned by Coyote Communications, Inc.
- Mon-Fri 5A-2P Mandarin Chinese (Singtao Chinese Radio)
- Mon-Fri 2P-6P Portuguese
- Mon-Fri 6P-7P Mandarin Chinese (Sound of Hope Radio Network)
- Mon-Fri 7P-8P Mandarin Chinese (SVC Media)
- Mon-Fri 8p-1A Vietnamese
- Mon-Fri 1A-5A Portuguese
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KSQQ
- Radio-Locator information on KSQQ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KSQQ
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K277BN
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|