KSnapshot is a screenshot application for the KDE desktop environment developed by Richard J. Moore, Matthias Ettrich and Aaron J. Seigo. The screenshots taken by KSnapshot are also called snapshots, which explains its name. It is written in Qt and C++.KSnapshot allows users to use hotkeys to take a screenshot.
KSnapshot has the following features :
- Save snapshot in multiple formats
- Take new snapshot
- Open with... possibility to open snapshot in external editor.
- Copy to clipboard
- Several capture modes, including selected region or single window.
- Snapshot delay
Unfortunately since KDE 3.5 ksnapshot has lost its "print" button and can no longer print to a printer without going through an intermediate program.
See also 
- ^ a b KSnapshot presentation on kde.org
- ^ You can use ksnapshot with hotkey and auto file naming
External links