From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from KW (disambiguation))
kw or KW may refer to:
- Kuwait, ISO 3166-1 country code
- .kw, the country code top level domain (ccTLD) for Kuwait
- Kitchener–Waterloo, a twin municipality in Canada
- KW postcode area, Kirkwall, Orkney
- Kilowatt, an International System of Units designation for power equal to one thousand watts
- Kw, designation for the Self-ionization of water
- kw, the Cornish language's ISO 639 code
- Kwangwoon University, a private research university in Seoul, South Korea
- Kenworth trucks
- Keyword (Internet search), commonly abbreviated to KW within the search engine marketing industry
- Kompania Węglowa, Polish coal mining company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.