|City of license||Colorado City, Arizona|
|Broadcast area||St. George, Utah|
|Branding||Sports Radio 106.1|
|Translator(s)||102.3 K272AQ (St. George, UT)|
|First air date||1992 (as KCCA at 107.3)|
|Former callsigns||KCCA (1991-2001)
|Former frequencies||107.3 MHz (1992-2013)|
|Owner||Cherry Creek Radio
(CCR-St. George IV, LLC)
KXFF (106.1 FM) is a radio station broadcasting an Sports format. Licensed to Colorado City, Arizona, USA, the station is currently owned by Cherry Creek Radio. As of March 30, 2012, the station dropped its oldies format to become a simulcast of sister station KHKR-AM, an ESPN Radio affiliate.
The station was assigned the call letters KCCA on 1991-05-31. On 2001-04-25, the station changed its call sign to KZNZ, on 2003-02-18 to KMXM, and on 2006-09-20 to the current KXFF.
KXFF can also be heard on the following translator:
|City of license||ERP
|K272AQ||102.3||St. George, Utah||14||D||FCC|
- "KXFF Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "KUNF-A/St. George, UT Gets FM Simulcast With Flip Of KXFF".
- "KXFF Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KXFF
- Radio-Locator information on KXFF
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KXFF
|This article about a radio station in Arizona is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|