|City of license||Stewartville, Minnesota|
|Broadcast area||Rochester, Minnesota|
|Branding||Soft Rock Y-105|
|Slogan||"Your at Work Station"|
|Format||Commercial; Adult Contemporary|
|Sister stations||KFIL, KFIL-FM, KLCX, KOLM, KWWK, KROC, KROC-FM|
KYBA (105.3 FM, "Soft Rock Y-105") is a radio station licensed to Stewartville, Minnesota and with located in Rochester, Minnesota. The station runs on an adult contemporary format. It is under ownership of Townsquare Media.
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Townsquare would acquire 53 Cumulus Media stations, including KYBA, for $238 million. The deal is part of Cumulus' acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare and Dial Global are both controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- Y-105 KYBA official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KYBA
- Radio-Locator information on KYBA
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KYBA
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|