|City of license||Jackson, Wyoming|
|Slogan||Hit orientated, retro, rock and top forty from today and the past|
|Owner||Chaparral Broadcasting Company|
|Sister stations||KJAX, KMTN, KSGT|
KZJH (95.3 FM) is a radio station broadcasting an Alternative rock format. Licensed to Jackson, Wyoming, USA. The station is currently owned by Chaparral Broadcasting Company and features programing from CBS Radio.
The station is an affiliate of the syndicated Pink Floyd program "Floydian Slip."
In March 2007, Denver-based Blue Point Media announced that it was set to merge with KZJH owner Chaparral Broadcasting Inc. Chaparral Broadcasting also owns three other radio stations in Wyoming as well as three stations in Idaho.
- "KZJH Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Zarkos, Jody (2007-03-09). "Chaparral set to merge with Denver company; Blue Point Media buying stations throughout West". Idaho Mountain Express.
- KZJH official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KZJH
- Radio-Locator information on KZJH
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KZJH
|This article about a radio station in Wyoming is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|