|City of license||Bozeman, Montana|
|Slogan||"My Life, My Music"|
|Format||Hot Adult Contemporary|
|HAAT||289 meters (949 feet)|
(Townsquare Media Bozeman License, LLC)
|Sister stations||KISN, KMMS, KMMS-FM, KPRK, KXLB|
KZMY (103.5 FM, "My 103.5") is a radio station licensed to serve Bozeman, Montana. The station is owned by Townsquare Media, licensed to Townsquare Media Bozeman License, LLC. It airs a Hot Adult Contemporary music format.
In February 2008, Colorado-based GAPWEST Broadcasting completed the acquisition of 57 radio stations in 13 markets in the Pacific Northwest-Rocky Mountain region from Clear Channel Communications. The deal, valued at a reported $74 million, included six Bozeman stations, seven in Missoula and five in Billings. Other stations in the deal are located in Shelby, Montana, and in Casper and Cheyenne, Wyoming, plus Pocatello and Twin Falls, Idaho, and Yakima, Washington. GapWest was folded into Townsquare Media on August 13, 2010.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- Richardson, Dave (2008-02-15). "GAPWEST closes deal for Bozeman radio stations; Goodbye Clear Channel, Hello GAPWEST". Bozeman Daily Chronicle.
- "Townsquare Media completes roll-up of GAP". Radio Business Report. August 13, 2010. Retrieved August 15, 2010.
- KZMY official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KZMY
- Radio-Locator information on KZMY
- Query Arbitron's FM station database for KZMY
|This article about a radio station in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|