K R Mangalam World School
|K R Mangalam World School|
Together Towards Tomorrow
|Founder||Yash Dev Gupta|
|Chairman||Yash Dev Gupta|
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (April 2010)|
K. R. Mangalam World School is a school situated in New Delhi, India. It was established in 2003. The school has five branches of KRM and also handles the management of Summer Fields School, Kailash Colony.
The KRM faculty also runs institutes for management, architecture and engineering and technology:
- Institute of Management, N Block, Greater Kailash, New Delhi
- Institute of Architecture, N Block, Greater Kailash I, New Delhi
- Emerald (Green)(house captain-lakshay wadhwa and medha sharma)
- Ruby (Red)(house captain-vikrant jhanji and sneha chotia)
- Sapphire (Blue)(house captain- Jigar kotecha and saloni jain)
- Topaz (Yellow) (house captain-Vaibhavi prakash and Anushka Saxena)
- Every student on admission is placed in one of these houses.
- Sports captain- Siddhant kohli and Ashnoor kaur
Each house is headed by one boy and one girl known as house captains.. A member of the staff assisted by several other teachers acts as the house mistress. Points are awarded to the house on the basis of display boards, maintenance of discipline, news, thoughts etc. Inter House competitions are organised throughout the year.
Branches of School
Vikas Puri Branch
The Branch was founded and constructed in 2005. The Branch is known to have its own School March Band with perfectly organised Marching Parade.
- Special Assemblies by students are presented each week. Sports meet, annual function, exhibition and carnival are organised each year.
- Students have been sent on various international tours. Also, many workshops are given to the teachers and students throughout the year.
- On Friday, school gets over by 4:00 pm, as from 2:15pm to 4:00pm, students learn various activities chosen by them.
- It also has its own Inter-School Competitive Event by the name of The Confluence.
The Vikas Puri Branch was first to organise an Inter-School Competitive Event by the name of The Confluence. The cultural event holds numerous competitions varying from the field of entertainment to science and arts to Sports.
The Confluence Club
Each year, this event is organised and managed by a group of Senior Students, together called as The Confluence Club
- Core 2011-12 - Siddhant GUPTA, Archit GOEL, Rohan SHOREY, Poorva GUPTA, Lakshi AGGARWAL, Siddhant PURI, Poonam CHAWLA.
- Core 2012-13 - Chiranjeev Singh, Anaghaa Bhalla, Harnaman Mehta, Gurkirat Singh Gill, Mehak Bhari, Niharika Pagore, Rohan Kwatra, Sahil Aggarwal and Shreya Chopra
- Core 2013-14 - Katyayn Sharma, Shubham Puri, Ishani Khanna, Simran Kalsi, Punya Kapoor, Harmeet Singh, Rohan Mangla, Aashima Sawhney, Syali kaur, Amaanee Dhanjal
- Core 2014-15 - Divyanshu Sayal, Rishabh Chadha, Tanya Sethi, Kshitij Sngh, Divya Aggarwal, Aishwarya Mittal, Hardik Deep Chawla, Ishjot Mehta, Aseem Malik, Medha Sharma, Arshdeep Kaur