From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kaan may refer to:
- Kaan (Maya state), a Pre-Columbian state of the Maya civilization with its capital at Calakmul
- Siaan Kaan, the ancient name of Uaxactun, an ancient ruin of the Maya civilization
- Lord Kaan, a fictional character in the Star Wars Expanded Universe
- Kaan (name), Turkish variant on Khan
- Kaan: Barbarian's Blade, a video game
- KAAN-FM, American radio station
- KAAN (AM), American radio station
- Fred Kaan, Anglo-Dutch clergyman and hymnwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.