||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Kabataş within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Yakup Yılmaz (AKP)|
|• District||74.59 km2 (28.80 sq mi)|
|Elevation||701 m (2,300 ft)|
|• District density||170/km2 (430/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Kabataş, formerly Karay, is a town and district of Ordu Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 20,644 of which 9,211 live in the town of Kabataş. The district covers an area of 75 km2 (29 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 701 m (2,300 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2009-04-25.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2009-04-25.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-25.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Kabataş, Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-25.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (Turkish)
- Road map of Kabataş and environs
- Various images of Kabataş and Belen, Ordu
|This geographical article about a location in Ordu Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|