|Elevation||3,540 ft (1,080 m)|
|Population (2011 Estimate)|
Kaberamaido is located approximately 163 kilometres (101 mi) by road, northwest of Mbale, the largest city in Eastern Uganda. This location lies approximately 64 kilometres (40 mi), by road, west of Soroti, the largest town in the sub-region. The coordinates of the town are: Latitude: 1.766667 (1° 46' 00.0"N); Longitude: 33.152221 (33° 09' 08.0"E)
In 2002, the national population census estimated the town's population at about 2,350. In 2010, the Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS), estimated the population of the town at about 3,200. In 2011, UBOS estimated the mid-year population of Kaberamaido at 3,400.
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie within the town limits or near the edges of town:
- The headquarters of Kaberamaido District Administration
- The offices of Kaberamaido Town Council
- Kaberamaido Central Market.
- "Road Distance Between Mbale And Kaberamaido With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- "Map Showing Soroti And Kaberamaido With Distance Marker". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- UBOS, . "Estimated Population of Kaberamaido In 2002, 2010 & 2011". Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS). Retrieved 31 May 2014.